DUE is once again offering a $1500 stipend to faculty who offer a Freshman Seminar to new UCI students to help them make their transition to the Research University academic environment. More details are available on the Freshman Seminar website and in the recent seminar call. Applications for spring are open until January 1, 2015. Contact Associate Dean Rudi Berkelhamer for additional information.
- UCI Undergraduate/Undeclared Advising Office Unveils New Location on Campus
- UCI Director of Undergraduate/Undeclared Advising David B. Spight Publishes Study on Undecided Students
- UCI Phi Beta Kappa Celebrates 50 Years
- Making a global difference: Anteaters have been involved with the Fulbright Program for three decades
- Celebrating UC Irvine’s First-Gen Community: Highlights from UCI First-Gen Week 2023