What if you were bitten by a radioactive spider? This is technically the safest way to become a superhero, according to Michael Dennin, professor of physics and astronomy at the University of California, Irvine. In his classes, Dennin often uses superheroes to explain the language and processes of science. … Dennin believes the impact would be greater if you were bitten by a normal spider carrying a retrovirus. Read original article here.
- UCI ANTrepreneur Center Announces Fall 2023 AI Innovation Challenge
- UC Irvine Student Carolina Llerenas Wins Prestigious Regents Foster Youth Award
- UCI Law and Undergraduate Campuswide Honors Collegium Launch Scholarship and 3+3 Accelerated Program
- UCI ANTrepreneur Center Mental Health Challenge Wins Bronze at the CASE 2023 Circle of Excellence Awards
- UCI Student Excellence Center Unveils Dedication Plaque