In this episode of Ask the Vice Provost, Dean of Undergraduate Education and Vice Provost for Teaching and Learning, Michael Dennin is joined by UCI undergraduate students Mina Nada (ESS, Class of 2018) and Petrina Suggs (English, Class of 2019) in discussing how teaching and education will shape moral and ethical boundaries in science as well as the difficulties of writing and publishing a novel. Watch here.
- UCI ANTrepreneur Center Announces Fall 2023 AI Innovation Challenge
- UC Irvine Student Carolina Llerenas Wins Prestigious Regents Foster Youth Award
- UCI Law and Undergraduate Campuswide Honors Collegium Launch Scholarship and 3+3 Accelerated Program
- UCI ANTrepreneur Center Mental Health Challenge Wins Bronze at the CASE 2023 Circle of Excellence Awards
- UCI Student Excellence Center Unveils Dedication Plaque