In this episode of Ask the Vice Provost, Dean of Undergraduate Education and Vice Provost for Teaching and Learning, Michael Dennin is joined by UCI undergraduate students Mina Nada (ESS, Class of 2018) and Petrina Suggs (English, Class of 2019) in discussing how teaching and education will shape moral and ethical boundaries in science as well as the difficulties of writing and publishing a novel. Watch here.
- UCI Campuswide Honors Collegium: Call for Project Partners
- UCI ANTrepreneur Center Launches Legal Office Hours in Partnership with the UCI Law Startup and Small Business Clinic
- ANTrepreneur Center Mental Health Hackathon Finalists: Updates and Announcements
- UCI ANTrepreneur Center Launches New Self-Starter Micro-Internships Program
- UCI CODAS Selected as 2022 EDUCAUSE Exemplar